2010 Aurion ZR6 Vibration Sound

aurion1234

We have a 2010 Aurion ZR6 (series 2) with only 16,000kms on the clock. For the last 10,000kms or so, we've had this annoying vibration noise. We plan to take it in soon, but does anyone have any idea what it could be? It sounds as if it is coming from the centre console/dash. It ONLY occurs between 1000-2000RPM when being driven normally, and is especially bad going up hills and accelerating from a stand still. I've uploaded a video of the noise:

This was filmed as I drove up a steep hill slowly. The noise stops once it reaches 2000RPM.

Any ideas??

Cheers.

Should still be under warranty so get Toyota to deal with it.

if you want a bit of a read search Aurion dash rattle....and see what comes up,i'm guessing plenty :D

We've taken it in twice to have them tell us they can't reproduce the problem (I don't know how, it's bloody obvious!). It's definitely not the normal dash rattle (we had a stack of them on the Series 1 aurion, and had them all fixed). Will definitely take it in and try again soon.