Perth Auto Salon Photos

Overall the show wasnt too bad, I went both Saturday and Sunday, Sunday was much more packed with more of the general public coming in for a day out where as Saturday had most of the car enthusiasts themselves. Thats what I felt anyways.

Nice cars, Shogun getting most of the attention of course (the yellow and blue honda civic), it had 2 dancers either side for christs sake and it was in front of the main stage :lol: ! It put out 79kw at the front wheel, its an automatic and its got turbo.

I didnt stick around for the hopper on sunday, I watched it on saturday and that was annoying enough, the guy was arrogant, talked and talked, then let the photographer take photos with models and the hopper... keeping us all waiting... then I captured the only hops that thing did before something gave way, from what I heard it happened last year as well.

If anyone wants larger photos of the thumbnails about just reply in this topic asking for them, I have very large photos of all the above.

Feedback would be nice too. :)

BTW - As soon as I find a way to upload a 3 meg video of the hopper il edit this topic with it.