Another HID question

Just a couple of questions

1. Are 55w HID low beams 2 bright?

2. Is there any major problem with having two HID conversion kits? One for Hi and one for Low beam?

Sorry if these seem like moronic questions.

I've had 2 HID kits in my previous car (Aurion) and now again in my new one (Hilux). 35w low and 55w Hi beams

Both kits work independently of each other, and as long as your wiring is up to scratch it shouldn't pose any dramas. If you are unsure about your wiring (each car differs) then I would suggest connecting them via a relay but this would be the same solution whether you were running 1 kit or 2.

Look at other threads cuz.. We've said so many times 55 is too bright go 35, & alot of people use 2 kits, I do, fogs and low beams, high beams take too long to get bright ie a few seconds, I want highbeam instantly, but as said above its in his hilux so he may do country driving so it's alright

• 1 month later...

Ended up getting two kits. 35w lows and 55w highs. Both 6000k temp and working perfectly. Not overly blinding, draws no attention from the cops :)

As apposed to some of the guys getting around with 55w lows with reflectors >.< makes guys like me look good