Rukus Nudge Bar

Hi all Iam new to this forum (basically forums in general). I have a 2011 Rukus and wondering if anyone may have a idea if a nudge bar is made in Australia for the Rukus. I live in a remote rural area in Tassie and we have a lot of Roo and Possums and I would hate to stow the front in , Any suggestions would be great

Thanks All,

Toyota don't make one for the Rukus, their 4WD's and Hiace only.. No other places I have searched have anything either.Best bet is any bull bar place for a custom one.

Should be a simple job for them if it's just a nudge bar.

• 1 year later...

Hi all Iam new to this forum (basically forums in general). I have a 2011 Rukus and wondering if anyone may have a idea if a nudge bar is made in Australia for the Rukus. I live in a remote rural area in Tassie and we have a lot of Roo and Possums and I would hate to stow the front in , Any suggestions would be great

Thanks All,

for quite a few Months now i have been chasing high & low for anyone that will also make my wish come true. all i am wishing is for a Polished Alloy or maybe Stainless Steel nudge bar for my Toyota Rukus Halo & i am at a loss as to why i am unable to get one. i have also tried the many Custom places & still no luck. here in Cairns even the 4x4 are not able to help me. there was one place & they had said to me, for me not to pay too much would be for them to find a 2nd hand nudge bar & to polish it up & make it look like new, that was back in February this year & still i not hear from them. i will soon be leaving Cairns in the next few Months & will be moving Closer to Brisbane think i will have better luck down there. if you do find one in the mean time PLEASE contact me as i am getting a little frustrated & desperate. i have seen what happens when a Rukus comes in contact head on & it's not pretty better to have something there that will protect it even if just a little. i thought i was the only crazy one wanting a nudge bar for my boxy babe. in December of last year i had driven 2000ks to visit my family for Christmas & i couldn't count just how many dead roo's i actually saw on the side of the road & in the middle of the road. the funny thing is i still haven't given up hope in finding a nudge or bull bar for my Rukus & I Will find one even if it takes me years :spiteful: Don't Give up how hard could it be :wacko: