sportivo- oil and brakes

hi

i just got a quick question, i recently bought 5w-30 castrol magnetic and i've read on this thread that it didn't work too great? should i get the other one which is the castrold titanium full synthetic 5-30w A3/B2? i went to autobarns and they told me to go with valvoline which was the recommended oil brand, however i wanted to go with castrol. This is going to be my first oil change.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php/topic/15676-castrol-edge-sport-5w30-special-price-2999/

Also i will be following this guide that's in the DIY section that invovles changing the brake pads, however i've notice that superdave didn't bleed the brakes in this guide and i was wondering how to do that?

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php/topic/13169-front-and-rear-brake-pad-change/

thanks in advance

U don't need to blead,

But if u want there is a few ways :)

Gravity blead (just crack the nipple open and let it dribble untill its a stream not bubbling

Pressure blead (get joe to sit in the car and pump and hold the pedal while u crack the nipple open, watch out for fluid squirting, she's a squirter, then when the pedal hits te floor close the nipple again

Suction blead / u need a brake sucker for this part and a compressor and bet u don't have this so I won't worry bout it

Cheers

Dan

Get a syringe, put a vaccuum hose on it and suck all the old fluid out the master cylinder first

Then top up with new fluid

Then bleed as prozak suggested, never letting the master cylinder get under halfway or it'll start sucking in air