1993 Celica WRC Trophy - wrecking suggestion

Wayway

Hi all,

first time to post a thread in this forum and is about saying good bye to my beloved "Celica"

Objective:

To seek advice or suggestion to maximise the selling value rather than giving it away to wrecko for $300 only.

Background Info:

I have been in a car crash few wks ago, got hit from the back and was pushed into the car in front of me on M5 ( i have fully stopped).

After assessment the hitter's insurance company would pay out my car, deregister my rego but let me keep it, as the back bumper was a bit crumbled and repair cost is way higher than buying it out.

Vehicle Info:

1993 Toyota Celica WRC Trophy - Auto - Lift back

Colour - Red

Odometer - less than 150,000km (but getting there as im still driving it before they de-register it)

Engine Condition - Good ( I have get the mechnics to clean it fully since i bought it last year)

Radiator - Recently Changed (Cooper Radiator, changed in late April)

Stereo - KENWOOD CD/Mp3/iPOD connectivity ready(USB device supported)

I have also purchased a pair of sun-visor from UK as the previous one is broken (rust out)

- All in all, i have taken 120% care and replace with good quality items when there is issues..

however planning is never beating surprise, such as an accident that I am not at fault.

- Any suggestion or advice that I can sell the car at a higher price than wrecko will be highly appreciated.

KR

-Way-

post-26977-0-77036400-1343199186_thumb.j

post-26977-0-91994800-1343199629_thumb.j

post-26977-0-65024700-1343200381_thumb.j

post-26977-0-17880700-1343200522_thumb.j

you will get more than $300 if you part it out... Engine alone could be sold for that *if* its in VGC.

If you don't mind getting your hand dirty, and still having the vehicle at your house, parting out will be the best way to go.

you will get more than $300 if you part it out... Engine alone could be sold for that *if* its in VGC.

If you don't mind getting your hand dirty, and still having the vehicle at your house, parting out will be the best way to go.

Engine is in VGC..

Unfortunately I am living in an apartment so fully parting it out is impossible..

Thanks for the suggestion anyway :)

• 1 month later...