in need of paintless dent remover Liverpool area.

Hi guys just wanna know if anyone on here can recommend a good guy for paintless dent removal? i just noticed that while i was taking off my rear wiper i put all little dents in my boot. it looks my car has cellulite ! I don't know much about P.D.R and don't know if they are too shallow for it. plus i have a big shopping trolley dent i really want out. Liverpool area or i work around bell vista.

cheers :)

Edited by gambit_13

i don't live in sydney, but i've had my car repaired using PDR after the hailstorm down here in Melbourne a few months back. The car had various dents that were supposedly much shallower than those on many other cars that were affected. the shallower the easier it is to remove. make sure the dent isn't a sharp one as well, with no paint chips or scratches, otherwise it requires some paint to produce a desirable result.

Thanks noodle boy ye the ones that i stupidly made are fairly shallow and not sharp but i think The one on my door is gonna be too sharp. some kid rolled a trolley down my street from the top to the bottom and the corner of The front hit my door.

just be careful with dent removal,cause sometimes the paint looks normal but really under the layers its crack or damage,you won't be able to see it but after a period of time it will show!!

ok. what if some idiot panel beater pushed it out too much and caused a high spot in the paint? i should have just left it to the experts PDR guy -_- or do i need another panel beater to grind the roof down flat and repaint the whole roof again? the high spot isnt super high so that its noticeable but i know its there and that's the worst feeling <_<

My mate has a PDR business. Regularly works on luxury and exotic cars and very trusted.

The Ding King

Mob: 0401 880 142

Ask for Michael and tell him Robert sent you.

Also he's in the Castle Hill area too so nice and close.

My mate has a PDR business. Regularly works on luxury and exotic cars and very trusted.

The Ding King

Mob: 0401 880 142

Ask for Michael and tell him Robert sent you.

Also he's in the Castle Hill area too so nice and close.

thanks might give him a buzz 2moro :)

• 1 month later...

calling Michael today for a bigger problem, i went to go show my mate my new front lip , i parked infront of his drive way and a few hours later his ca rolled back a car length down hill and pushed in my guard

http://bit.ly/OmhOTv

PDR guy said he couldn't fix it . i might be buying a second hand white guard for 200 on my next day off . plus a wheel alignment i got today so hopefully it won't be more than 250 to fix. i can cope with the scuff on my rim. its my guttered one anyway . Toyota wanted 795 for a new guard. ridiculous!