My Price for Kluger KX-R

1stKluToy

Hi all,

This is my first post and will be my first Toyota purchase.

I have just secured a price for the Toyota Kluger KX-R 7 Seater 2WD model. I have included the front windows tinted, rubber mats and the tow bar.

Price: $40,150

The only unfortunate thing is that I really want the "Dynamic Blue" colour but there are none available in the country at this time. I would have to wait for one to be built and this could be up to a three month wait. I think it's probably worth the wait to get the colour that I want.

What do people think of this price?

I paid $41,500 back in April for a silver pearl 7 seat kx-r 2wd with tint, side steps, mats and reverse sensors and at the time thought it was a good price.

Not fussed about that anymore as it is a great car and for a base model is very well equiped.

enjoy the purchase.

Hi rob, I think its a good price, you may find one slightly cheaper but I think you have done well, I love dynamic blue aswell , will the dealer do the same price if you order the dynamic blue or is it only on what they can get or floor stock, if your heart is set on dynamic blue and they will do the same price for you on that colour, get that one, but if your reasonably happy with the colour kluger they gave you a price on and they wont do the same price on the dynamic blue, thats probadly what I would buy , it depends how much dearer the dynamic blue one is and how much extra your willing to pay for the colour you want.

Thanks for your replies, I had the option between the white pearl being an 8 week delivery or the dynamic blue being a 12 week delivery. Both at the same price, so I have chosen the Dynamic Blue which is my favourite colour in the range.

What's your thoughts on the reversing sensors? Will the reversing camera suffice or should I pay the extra $550 for the sensors as well?

Hi rob, my klugers perl white , but I would rather dynamic blue too,I have reverse sensors fitted to my kluger and they would have to be the biggest pain in butt I have ever had, there to sensitive, you can be reversing back , such as a driveway or up a slope and they go off if there is anything remotely close, they start beeping when they go off you think there somthing close to the car but the object is longway away, I find its hard to judge with them, but thats me, I know they beep faster when the object is getting closer, but I still find it hard to judge, I find the reverse camara is the best for reversing, especially when reversing up to a drawbar of a trailer, the sensors are a nightmare when reversing up to a trailer, they go nuts.so If it was me mate dont waste your money with the sensors, buts thats only my oppinion, you may love them and a lot of people do , but there not for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine yesterday and the camera seems sufficient for me and the missus. As for the choice of colour the dynamic blue is worth waiting for.

• 3 months later...