2007 Aurion Sportivo Grille Needed

Kjong

Hey all,

I recently got into an accident and it resulted in some damage to the grille, front bumper, hood and the front lip. Got it all fixed up through insurance and the panel shop however, the panel shop has been telling me that he is unable to attain a 2007 aurion sportivo grille and i've been driving my aurion without a grille for about 2 weeks now. I've been constantly asking him about it but he said there is nothing he can do but wait as toyota has them on back order and he doesn't know when they're going to have any in stock. So I was just wondering if there are alternative avenues to getting a new or even used grille so i don't have a massive hole in front of may car when I drive around haha.

Thanks guys,

Kenny.

Agreed!

Actually I changed my 2011 Aurion Sx6 stock grille for a SPorts grille.

I am not sure if the 2007 models have the same specs as the 2011 in regards to grille. If my grille is compatible with your model then maybe we can sort something out. I do not intend to re-install my stock grille back on even if I sell my car in the future.

Edited by Wildseven