Zre Fog Light Surrounding

Hey,

Does anybody know how to take of the fog light surrounding's on a zre do they just pop of if I use a flathead screw driver ? Or is there more to doing this process

Cheers .

The reason why I want to take them off is because I want to re attempt my yellow overlays cause the one I previously had on my foggies didn't look to great .

Edited by Kreezy*

i took off the whole bumper. easiest way. if you just wanna take out the lens you can just do it from underneath

Hey Danny,

I cbf taking of the whole front bumper lol how can I take of the lens dude ?

Cheers.

underneath each foggie theres like a triangle shape plastic peice. jack d car up n remove the 3 bolts. n u have to put d screw driver in . each foggie has 3 screws. i took the bumper off 2 put the shrouds in the first time. but when i put the yellow film on i just did it from underneath. takes like 5 mins each side

underneath each foggie theres like a triangle shape plastic peice. jack d car up n remove the 3 bolts. n u have to put d screw driver in . each foggie has 3 screws. i took the bumper off 2 put the shrouds in the first time. but when i put the yellow film on i just did it from underneath. takes like 5 mins each side

Did you just stick your yellow overlays , squeegee it out , heat gun ,and cut out the remaining pieces with a craft kinfe From underneath

Cause what I'm planning to do is to take off the foggies surrounding or the lens off and put my yellow overlays on just for a cleaner job cause last time I did the cutting look very dodgie .

Cheers.

hey yea i took the lamps off and cut it the yellow film round and stuck it on. the stuff i used was like contact i didnt need to go over it with the heat gun, might do it again with the pre cut overlays