OMG

AzZaMaTaZ

Hey its going great. Havent had a chance to do any engine mods yet. Still waiting for a few more kms to clock over in case theres anything wrong with the car. Will do soon tho. Ill keep u posted

Hey its XR6T man, wassup! You need to Stage II that thing pronto man, then grab a CES system (if you are in Brisbane) then take her down the quater, i would be most interested to see how you go, cause i know a bloke who has an XR6T Ute, but isnt yet keen to do any mods to it, need to convince him...

YUPYUP

Stage 2 with exhaust should give me around 290RWKW and a quarter mile of around 12.5

Cost around $4000

My other option is a Custom Edit and Tune with new injectors and valve springs, exhaust that will give me around 270RWKW but cost me probably $3500 and will actually get me a quicker time. probably around the high 11sec mark.

So many things to do. ive spent enough for this year. base xr6t ute is like 35k and i spent 44 fully optioned. and now ive spent like 3g on it already so its becoming an expensive hobby...

Edited by AzZaMaTaZ