Estima insurance cost??

Shadow_

i just bought a imported toyota estima areas s 2003 model.. i been checking with few insureance company but only justcar can insurance this car got quoted over the phone for $1128 exc:$825.. anyone else got cheaper than this amount ??? please let me know what company you with and how much it cost you.

i just bought a imported toyota estima areas s 2003 model.. i been checking with few insureance company but only justcar can insurance this car got quoted over the phone for $1128 exc:$825.. anyone else got cheaper than this amount ??? please let me know what company you with and how much it cost you.

Mine is 2001 V6

Shannons insure agreed value $20k for a yearly premium of $829.00 . We have two Rating 1 "listed" drivers.

Conditions are:

Private usage, $550 basic excess, $1500 excess for under 25 not listed on certificate. Garaged.

Shannons only have one listing for the V6 Estima, so you must select 2000 and ask the Sales staff to note the year in the text of the Policy.

Edited by robmac1

Mine is 2001 V6

Shannons insure agreed value $20k for a yearly premium of $829.00 . We have two Rating 1 "listed" drivers.

I have try Shannon's but when they ask me does your mum go to car shows I say : no then they wouldn't insure the car tell me to ring justcar LOL, should I try again say : yes see what happen..?

Conditions are:

Private usage, $550 basic excess, $1500 excess for under 25 not listed on certificate. Garaged.

Shannons only have one listing for the V6 Estima, so you must select 2000 and ask the Sales staff to note the year in the text of the Policy.

Mine is 2001 V6

I have try Shannon's but when they ask me does your mum go to car shows I say : no then they wouldn't insure the car tell me to ring justcar LOL, should I try again say : yes see what happen..?

Conditions are:

Tell 'um you collect Gogomobiles, Puchs or anything classic car.

Tell 'um you are member of the Toyota Forum and love the classic Toyota.

The will insure you , just sound convincing, after all a Policy is Sale and Sales are what they are after. :mellow:

I happen to own (and have restored) a 1969 Peugeot 404 , which is with them as well. So it was easy.

• 1 month later...

Hi Shadow_,

Just curious to know which insurance did you finally select? How much did it cost? I am planning to buy myself an Estima, and am currently calculating the costs (after buying!)

• 11 months later...

Hi I had trouble with getting insurance for my estima also. Good news though after ringing quite a few companies I tried RACV and they where more than willing to insure my estima be shore to mention that it is not tarago and they put note on the policy got mine for $625 including free windscreen replacement and hire car option