D2 Coilovers question.

flail

found these set of d2 coilovers for zze123 D2-RACING-STREET-COILOVER-SUSPENSION-KIT-TOYOTA-COROLLA-ZZE123, was just wondering if these will actually fit into my 04 corolla sportivo and if anyone has had any experience with these coils id like to hear your thoughts on them. Also gladly taking any other suggestions, thanks ! :D

yeah they will fit, the ones there (in the pic) are for a subaru wrx as the rear coilovers for the sportivo are two piece. one for the shocks one for the springs due to torsion bar.

either way I like how they let you choose spring rates, may I suggest 7 on the front and 5 on the rear, any harder than that you are going to have a bad time daily.

also if you need help installing I may be able to work out a price for you (backyard job) or refer you onto my workshop

IMO go for 8kg springs all round, if the shocks have correct valving and with standard weight it shouldnt be harsh at all.

And as with anything, the general rule of thumb is that you get what you pay for. Ive had to invest alot of time and get a new set of springs until i was happy with my coilovers.

IMO go for 8kg springs all round, if the shocks have correct valving and with standard weight it shouldnt be harsh at all.

And as with anything, the general rule of thumb is that you get what you pay for. Ive had to invest alot of time and get a new set of springs until i was happy with my coilovers.

my my Justin, we can't all have a little red monster civic :D