Cheap injectors?

ranid

Hi guys.

I live in Darwin and own a 12/2006 Prado (120 series, manual, diesel) and need to buy new injectors soon. I have heard of some available that are cheaper than the original Toyota ones so was wondering if anyone knew of any and could give details etc?

Ta, Ranid.

Hi ranid, welcome to the forum , you best bet is have a look on the prado point web site there is heaps of information regarding injectors and advice replacing injectors, prado point forum is a must for any prado owner , another web site to check out is 4wd action forum, there could be info on there too, there is a lot of prado owners on that site and hilux owners too,hope this helps, I used to be 120 prado owner too,but mine was 2005 v6 petrol auto, so you have any other problem besides the engine I might beable to help you mate :) .

Hi David.

Thanks for responding back to my question so promptly. Yes, I joined the Prado point forum yesterday but will also join the 4wd action one too. From the research I did yesterday, it seems a common problem with the model I have so will need to buy new injectors and have already tracked some cheap ones down on ebay. Thanks for your help.