Just bought an Aurion.. couple of questions.

Hi Guy's I just bought another Toyota V6 My third one, had a 93 Vienta, 2003 Altise, and this one.

My previous V6's had done 385K's and it died a terminal death not worth fixing, and thought I better sell the 03 model at 290K before it was worth zero, actually it was nearly worth Zero at a Mazda place they offered me a grand!... I did get 2.5K for a trade : /

Anyway my questions so far have already mostly been answered EG: whats with the foot brake useless in reverse, seems normal.

Auto transmission i really need to put new Oil in it..... I can't beleive the trans fluid can last a life time.

But I have read what to do thanks.

So that just leaves Four things the bright center console knobs! man there distracting, can I just prize the clear plastic cover off the knobs, was thinking of putting some light gell in there of a nice colour to tone them down a bit. Or how do I get the little globe out! thinking I could dip the globe in some Nail polish to calm it down if the Gell looks crap!.

Other thing is I need to get to the back of the Radio as the front 4 speakers aren't working, thinking someone pulled the plug so they could put there Hands free phone in to the socket or something like that. so how does one get to the back of the radio as easy as possible.

Oh and possible the most important how does one check the radiator level sure I can check the expansion tank! but I would rather look down the neck of the radiator to see the level for me self.

Okay one last think I bought a OBD 2 Blue tooth reader for the last car, and was wondering can I leave this device in the OBD port permanantly! or is something likely to give out! short then leave me stranded without a car. ?

Thanks in advance

to check coolant level, take the plastic cover off the front of the engine bay and the radiator is under that, take the radiator cap of WHEN THE CAR IS COLD, if you do it when its hot you will regret it ;)

Welcome to the club mate, with the radio there is a thread on here that explains how to get it out its not hard and shouldnt take more than 30 mins. With the bright knobs on the centre consule you do get used to them :)