stivo fan problem?

Phat

if you want to stop this from happening top up your coolant in your radiator or, you can always flush it, no problem if this happens, your car will tend to do this in summer/nearing summer.

Yeah theyre fitted with a thermo fan and temp sensor. If you turn off the car and the temp is above a certain point the fan will continue to run.

My mums Vectra does this also.

My rolla hasnt done it yet but I usually listen for the fan when I pull up. If I can hear it still running I let the car idle til it switches off. I find its more effective to leave the car running as all the coolant is still flowing etc.

My rolla hasnt done it yet but I usually listen for the fan when I pull up. If I can hear it still running I let the car idle til it switches off. I find its more effective to leave the car running as all the coolant is still flowing etc.

Yup, but with petrol prices the way they are...you sure you still want to leave the car running?

Yup, but with petrol prices the way they are...you sure you still want to leave the car running?

Its only ever like 20-30 seconds at the most that I have to idle it for. The amount of fuel it would cost to idle for that time is miniscule when considering your cooling the car more effectively than just letting an external fan blow over it.