New Toyota Lover!

Hey guys,

Since the day I knew what a car was, I have loved Toyota. And Japanese cars in general, but ESPECIALLY Toyota/Lexus.

So, a little about me - I'm 23, and will be soon starting a career in professional services (accounting, in less than 2 months!).

The very first car I bought back when I was 18 was a '93 ST184 - loved it! I lost my license so I had to let it go, then I betrayed Toyota and had an R34, but I've let that go and have bought myself a '07 Levin ZR hatch! :D Which I'm loving at the moment, I have plans for it - sound system, rims & a decal - all of which I'll share with everyone here, and I'll probably get ideas on what else would make my Corolla even more amazing! I also ride a Kawasaki Ninja 300 :)

post-32595-0-31048100-1367502017_thumb.j

I think the picture I've attached exemplifies my love for Toyota :lol: The "I ♥ My Toyota" key chain was a gift from a friend when he visited Japan/Hong Kong or something.. 'cause he knew I'd love it as soon as he saw it in the store :P

Anyways, that's enough blabbing by me! I hope to learn a lot here :) Cheers!