Gday all.

Hello to all having a read. Thought id sign up here so i could get in contact with some like minded people and possibly share any knowledge I may have.

My names jay im from bendigo victoria and im 23 years old. Ive been a motor mechanic for seven years.

At this stage a drive an old mazda B2200 but im just about ready to retire the old girl and the opportunity has arisen for me to potentialy purchase a 1993 80 series GXL 1hz aspo diesel cruiser.

This 4x4 is a one owner vehicle (my bosses fathers) and has 175,000 original km on the clock. I know the vehicles service history from day dot and it has always been extremely well looked after with any faults being attended to instantly over the years. This 4x4 is completly original and body /interior are in excelent condition as is drive train.

Now im well aware that vehicles like this one come up very rarely and Im pretty lucky to have it offered to me.

What id like from all of those who read this post, are opinions on what you think this 4x4 would be worth with 12 months reg and a rwc.

This is what is up for discussion with the owner so id like some like minded people to give me their "two bobs worth"

Thanks in advance to everyone.

-jay.

Welcome to the club mate, you could try somewhere like redbook to find out what the average vehicle like that is worth and then take into account the condition of the one you are looking at and adjust accordingly.