Yaris in dash DVD system

Hi All,

i have got a yaris hatch back 2008 model and its nearly due for next inspection.At this time i would like to do some upgrade to my vehicle say changing alloy wheels and tyre with new profile,leather seats and new audio unit,reverse camera etc.Have any one already replaced the audio unit with indash DVD GPs system on this model.Could you please share the information with me including approximate price,supplier info etc.I would like to have a reverse camera input to this unit as an included option.

advice please ...

Cheers

have you tried our good ol' trusty friend google?

But I can tell you now that since that yaris was never sold with a leather interior anywhere in the world (correct me if I'm wrong, but regardless), so you 're going to have to find an automotive upholsterer to custom cut leather pieces to fit your seats, then they're going to have to remove the seats, remove the cloth, stitch on the leather and reinstall the seats. Unless your current seats need replacing anyway this is a very large discretionary expenditure.

The other things are pretty easy google for, the sky's the limit in terms of wheels/tyre combos or in car entertainment systems, just depends on how deep your pocket is.

• Like 1

only because we love this car (Had no problem in the past interior still looks new except the technology) and I thought of spending max 4-5K instead of 15K-25K for a new car.Probably i will go for a leather seat cover instead of all new leather seat(Cheaper option).I have seen some DVD models on ebay but i don't know the built quality of those item and that's why i need some help from people already did this changes on their vehicle.

Kind Regards