Which Toyota Dealership is Cheapest?

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Brand New Yaris, I found that Brighton Toyota is a joke, their price is the most expensive among all the dealerships. I just want to warn who ever want to buy a car, don't fall victim of Brighton Toyota in Brigton with their beautiful Dealership.

the best price i was quoted was from Cannon Toyota at Camberwell... they beat everyone by +$5000. the price that i paid included Cruise control, tint, weathershields and floor mats and they were the only ones that didnt push me to buy then and there. thats how they got my sale,i still go there to get my car serviced and i live in Safety Beach... its a fair hike from home to Camberwell

the best price i was quoted was from Cannon Toyota at Camberwell... they beat everyone by +$5000. the  price that i paid included Cruise control, tint, weathershields and floor mats and they were the only ones that didnt push me to buy then and there. thats how they got my sale,i still go there to get my car serviced and i live in Safety Beach... its a fair hike from home to Camberwell

You too have your car serviced at Cannon Toyota?!?! Same here, since when they were called Harris Wood Toyota; bought a Gen2 Camry off them from Used Cars and have always returned the car there for servicing - until it was written off last year in a car accident... :(

Those guys are the aboslute best for vehicle servicing as they are value for money (extra 10% discount for RACV members), providing top-notch customer service with attentive service technicians who will actually do something when you report a problem with your car.

They even fitted a Gen5.5 rear garnish, which I had purchased elsewhere on our Gen5 Camry for free.

Brighton Toyota - I have to agree that they are more expensive than other dealerships that I have visited, even their runout models are more costly!!!

For a good deal on cars though, I have to say Le Man Toyota out in Footscray. Even parts from there are actually cheaper by comparison to Cannon Toyota! B)

If anyone is going to get a car or parts through Le Man Toyota, let me know and I'll put you in contact with the right people there.

Here is my list from best to worst:

Le Man Toyota (Footscray)

Cannon Toyota (Camberwell)

Nunawading Toyota (Nunawading), Melbourne City Toyota (Melbourne City)

Brighton Toyota (Brighton)

Hey HDACHE...

Who was the sales guy that looked after you???

Hey HDACHE...

Who was the sales guy that looked after you???

i was told to go and see Brent Cannon.... not realising he was the owner... so i did the deal with him and Justin Gitz did all the paperwork and stuff ;) everyone was great, they even did a great deal on finance.... i love single digit interest