Radio interference

Mclarry

So i have an issue with my radio reception. It works fine, but when i turn on the rear window defogger the radio becomes all static like its interfering with the reception. Is there a solution for this that i could fix or do i take it back to toyota?

Cheers,

Shouldn't be doing that, take it back. If you've purchased the car recently, it should be covered by statutory warranty. I had a headlight replaced 2 weeks after I picked my car up cause the plastic mounting points were all busted. Didn't buy mine through Toyota dealership but under statutory warranty they had no choice.

Shouldn't be doing that, take it back. If you've purchased the car recently, it should be covered by statutory warranty. I had a headlight replaced 2 weeks after I picked my car up cause the plastic mounting points were all busted. Didn't buy mine through Toyota dealership but under statutory warranty they had no choice.

i bought it second hand, but its still under warranty, can i take it to any toyota dealer or does it have to be where the guy got it from?

Don't quote me on this but if its still under Toyota warranty, you should be able to go to any dealership and get it sorted. The dealership you go to will just bill Toyota Australia for whatever you need done. This is assuming that no modifications have been done to the car. If mods are done, Toyota will try to blame you (or the previous owner) for the problem and you will have to pay to have it solved.