RIMS

MsportivO

Hey Guys! Only new to this forum. Ive got a 2003 black sportivo and no joke probably been looking for 4 months for a nice set of 18" gun metal Rims ... everything i like either doesnt come in gun metal or they are 5 stud! Im from sydney so any fellow sydney sportivo owners could you give me a hand? By the way what are some good brand of tyres? Im a chick so i dont wanna be jipped.

thankssssssss

Hey Guys! Only new to this forum. Ive got a 2003 black sportivo and no joke probably been looking for 4 months for a nice set of 18" gun metal Rims ... everything i like either doesnt come in gun metal or they are 5 stud! Im from sydney so any fellow sydney sportivo owners could you give me a hand? By the way what are some good brand of tyres? Im a chick so i dont wanna be jipped.

thankssssssss

Ooooh! 18"s yummy! have you tried Discount Tyres in Northmead?

Or Spin City tyre centre on church street north parramatta??

they helped me out on choices going there late this month to get the rims!

thanks,,,

havent tried them guys yet.. might do that though parra is not too far from me..

what rims u got on ur ride at the moment???

i just been to the usual, ozzy, tempe,big o, went to a couple of smaller ones around campbelltown area... but i really gotta get my tyres changed lol the front ones are just about gone, as toyota said ...

Where do you stay im in Castlehill!

Im getting a set of 17" Enkei aztecs either in white or gun metal!

havent got the car yet waiting for delivery Castle hill toyota say in the next week or so!

Shout if you need more info!

thankssssssss

Bigo Tyres down in Moorebank are pretty good, heaps better than the mob at Tempe Tyres I reccon.

www.bigotyres.com.au.

For a large range of wheels and tyres you can try Australia's best in Canterbury but they are expensive.