Help with documentation for LC76 needed

Andrey Novikov

Hi, I'm a proud owner of HZJ76L-RKMNSV, built in 2013 for Arab region. I live in far-far-away Russia. Unfortunately it is not sold here by Toyota so there is no chance to get any support for it officially.

Can you help me with one urging question: I need a genuine Toyota accessories catalog for Land Cruiser 76. There must be one distributed in Australia as you are lucky to be able to buy the-best-ever-offroad-vehicle officially. In particular I need a part number for towbar wiring kit (13 pin or at least 7 pin).

I would also like to buy official repair (service) manual, I know Toyota provides paid access to them but I can not find such site for Australian market. I have found European and American sites but there is no information about 70 family because it is not sold there.

Hi Andrey,

try this for the parts = http://www.toyota.com.au/landcruiser-70-series/accessories?WT.ac=Toyota_PASM_Accessories_HP_LC70

& this for the purchase = http://stores.ebay.com.au/SydneyCityParts - these guys I have no trouble recommending - they are really helpful & you can buy any Toyota part from them just like a dealer - your freight bill might be a little more than ours though....

& I don't know but you might find this of interest... = http://www.essi24.ru/catalog/auto/toyota/group/catalog/GR/code/781330/id/130998151.html

other than that there are tons of aftermarket companies out there - just do a search etc

Rgds

G.

Right - gotcha... & yep just pretty pictures I agree.

sorry I don't have the brochure but I think your best solution will be to email the Sydney City Parts guys via the ebay store with a description of what you want. I've done that with a few parts & they have been excellent. I see they have a few other wiring kits on there at the moment so it might be a starting point.

Is there not somewhere closer that sells 70 series cruisers? - given lots of military / nato etc have them I would think there must be somewhere in Europe? Maybe the US?

Alternatively you could just make a wiring kit wit ha socket off ebay & some wire - that's what most Aussies do

Rgds

G.