Vo's ZRE152

VOBRO

First and foremost i'd like to introduce myself, my name is Daniel and i'm from Melbourne's Inner North. Thought i'd start a build thread since things are just beginning to kick off. Car is a 2010 Corolla Conquest. Unfortunately, both parents only drive automatic therefore it was handed down to me. Apart from feeling unmanly every time i take it for a drive, which is everyday, I actually dont mind it at all. Took a whole year before i started with the mods and fair to say, parts are harder to find.

Anywho,

Parts/Mods i've put on the car:

• Lovells Sports low (30-35mm) front, Lovells Super low (60-65mm) Rear
  • 17" Osaka Racing Evo 6 wrapped in Kumho Ecsta 235/45/17 +42
  • Blox Racing purple extended wheel nuts
  • Benen tow hook
  • Toyota Genuine weather shield.

Part/Mods i've sourced and awaiting to be put on

• Sunwolf HID 6000k lowbeam
  • Subaru 2010/2011 front lip (requires moulding)
  • Foglights
  • Injen CAI intake

Still got big plans in the future, hoping to find a set of side skirts and potentially a spoiler as well.

I'll leave you with this for the time being. Any opinions or tips will be greatly appreciated. Cheers guys.

Oh, i'm no professional photographer so apologies for the quality of the photos haha :P

post-34752-0-05652500-1400847293_thumb.j

post-34752-0-46715700-1400847352_thumb.j

post-34752-0-76730900-1400847398_thumb.j

• Like 1

welcome!

Nice mods.

Where abouts are you from? I may have seen you driving around on my random drives.
Spoiler would suit and make the rear look more complete :)

heard there was a levin spoiler at deer park wreckers...

There's 2.. but have to buy the whole boot LOL. fu jeff. next time we go, bash the boot and said you slipped and fell okay.

@hauhau thanks my man! I'm around Moonee Ponds, Ascot Vale area. Think i've seen you drive past in Footscray tho!

@Jeffy funny thing is, i went there on Thursday and picked the spoiler up and then got told to put it back unless i got the whole boot.

LOLLLL

Thats the one hau and i took off (they told us the same thing too.... bit silly cos the boot is already ******. And no ones gna buy it imo)! so it was you who put it back hehehe

Nice around our area.

Maybe it was me. There's also my twin who is sitting on evo wheels. I have led tails so that's only real way to notice hehe.

HAHAHA.

Same spoiler. It is now in the back seat of the wrecked car. The guys a douche. He's had two people wanting to buy a spoiler. That's two sales he's bumped. We should both go further and ask for both lol

I think it was you then, had a nice exhaust/tone to it! Absolutely froffed it.

LOL, so it was you guys. Rocked up and both Corollas had missing spoilers and side skirts. Found one in the rear seat and just got shat on by one of the guys there. Yeah, doubt they'll ever sell the whole boot. Was planning to go back to "fix the boot up" all for a spoiler haha ^_^

There's also my twin who is sitting on evo wheels. I have led tails so that's only real way to notice hehe.

thats jonnybois corolla, with dwees old wheels, his mrs is driving it now

I think it was you then, had a nice exhaust/tone to it! Absolutely froffed it.

LOL, so it was you guys. Rocked up and both Corollas had missing spoilers and side skirts. Found one in the rear seat and just got shat on by one of the guys there. Yeah, doubt they'll ever sell the whole boot. Was planning to go back to "fix the boot up" all for a spoiler haha ^_^

Yeah prob me. I tend to have a heavy foot in sort of enclosed areas donut echoes ahaha

Yeah bud. It was us haha. Since he fked us over with the spoiler I picked seat belts. Don't ask how, some nifty slieght of hands. We should fix both the cars so we both get the spoilers ;)