Wheels for 2001 tarago

Rago

I own a tarago 2001 model. I'm a ford man at heart and own plenty of aftermarket wheels for falcons from year 2000 on. Wondering if these wheels from my fords will fit my tarago as I can't find anywhere what offset the tarago is.

I own a tarago 2001 model. I'm a ford man at heart and own plenty of aftermarket wheels for falcons from year 2000 on. Wondering if these wheels from my fords will fit my tarago as I can't find anywhere what offset the tarago is.

BF.FG wheels offset +45

• 4 weeks later...

Don't know what the offset is but they stick out of the front guards a fair bit and don't do the tyres any favours. I've been running Speedy Cheetahs in 18 on mine for a couple of years and been through too many front tyres for my liking. The +45 sit nicely on the back but ideally you want them sitting in a bit further at the front. I would have bought a pair of narrower ones after damaging one on a pothole but mines an AWD so I didn't want to screw with different sizes front to rear. I'm going to try out some 17inch Territory rims next with a tyre that actually has a sidewall. The low profile ones sh!t me to tears for a multitude of reasons.

You'll want a set of hub adapter rings too. I hear different opinions on whether they actually do anything but they make it easier to centre the wheel when putting the nuts on.