Palm Beach Cruise Night 20th Jan 06,

hay guys just inviteing you on a toymods cruise....

thats right the 1st cruise for the year....

WHEN: 20th January 2006 (Friday Night)

TIME: 9pm

WHERE: Homebush Bay, car park P6c, near the train station on the corner of Herb Elliott Ave and Australia Ave.

We'll head off around 9:30pm (AT THE LATEST!!!), we'll be turning left onto Herb Elliott Ave and the right onto Australia Ave and following this to the first roundabout and turning left heading north on Homebushbay DR we follow this road all the way with it changing names quite a few times, at the very end there will be a t-intersection where we will turn left onto

Barrenjoey Rd, & we follow this all the way up to Palm Beach, round the point & to the very end of the road, where we'll have a rest stop & see how long we can put up with people talking crap or until we get bored.

Once we've decided we've had enough, we'll follow Barrenjoey Rd back down, and continue through Mona Vale, following the same road all the way down to our final official destination, Brookvale Macca's depending on the numbers we may choose to continue down Barrenjoey Rd turning right onto Mona Vale Rd which we’ll follow to Warriewood Hungry Jacks/ KFC.

After this, the night should still be fairly young, so depending on the mood, some of us can choose to head into the city, others may choose to head somewhere secluded & less populated, it'll be up to you.

As usual, bring your CBs, and some friends (if you don't have friends like me thats ok :( )

Cheers Craig

Edited by puzzle man

hey guys im new to this forum i own a black 03 corolla

just want to know if you already have a big turn up and if i may have some more info please

thanks heaps

joe

hay dude what more info were you after?

have a look at www.toymods.net as toymods is runing it..

just want to know if you already have a big turn up and if i may have some more info please

thanks heaps

joe

thamks for that i shore will

i owe u one

thanks heaps

joe

thamks for that i shore will

i owe u one

so craig what car do u drive

so craig what car do u drive

a ae 92 corolla with puzzle pices on it........

with 4A-GE goodness... and some awesome new 'speed-holes' that look sick!!!

I'll see if I can make it Craig, though we've done a few drives up to Palm Beach recently...

with 4A-GE goodness... and some awesome new 'speed-holes' that look sick!!!

NO 4afc :blink: and my hood is STILL NOT PAINTED :unsure:

REALLY :blink::blink::blink:

you drive it damn well for a 4afc :o

the speed holes still look pretty sick though I'm sure :D

just asking if anyone was meeting up.

for this cruise i stay in castle hill and i dont wanna drive back to homebush then go forward to palm beach. so just wann know if you gonna come past chatswood area at all?

just asking if anyone was meeting up.

for this cruise i stay in castle hill and i dont wanna drive back to homebush then go forward to palm beach. so just wann know if you gonna come past chatswood area at all?

cool sorry i thought you were asking how it was...

eny way tomoro night people...

heres a map...

I can sent you the original map if you like Craig...

Plus I'm out for tonight, petrol can only last for the trip up to Sydney tomorrow for Dyno Day... :(

yes can you please iv been looking 4 a good homebuch map but cant get one...

wheres the dyno day?

all info here....

http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1799

Thanks to all the people who came last night, it's you guys turning up that make the cruises what they are. It was a good attendance with over 44 cars at the initial meeting point and even more meeting us at Palm Beach.

I' m glad to say that mostly everyone was well behaved and there were no dramas. I've uploaded my pictures which can be found in the Toymods gallery under Palm Beach cruise if you're interested. Feel free to post up any pictures you guys have and feed back as well.

http://www.toymods.net/component/option,co...id,26/catid,38/