Brisbane Toyota Cruise - 12 Feb 2006

I just saw this cruise on boostcruising and didnt think i saw it here... i still dont think it is on here... but i have been asked to post the details here about the ALL TOYOTA CRUISE to Wivenhoe that is happening on 12th February 2006.

here are all of the details - http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=111721

The time has finally come for the Toyota Cruise, It will be held on the 12th of February and we will be heading to Wivenhoe damn. A Bbq will be held on the day so everyone will need to bring something to add to the bbq.

Meeting points:

Noth side people: They will meet at Aspley Maccas. Look for Em (Speed Racer) Meet at 10 and depart at 10:20 to head to the southside meet.

Southside people: Meet at Springwood Crazy Clarks. Look for me, a white KE70 Corolla. Meet at 11 departure at 11:30.

Gold Coast people: Coomera Bp, off of the highway. Meet at 10, depart at 10:30 to head to the southside meeting point. Look for Pete (SkidMan) in a brown cressida. If you are wondering where there is a topographical map of where on page three supplied by skidman.

Ok Westend people. I'll have to check out Goodna Maccas to see if it will accomodate the amount of cars that maybe attending. As soon as I figure all of this out I will post it all up.

The way we will be taking will be put up with some pictures of Wivenhoe when I trek out there next weekend to find someplace there suitable for parking and make sure that I know the way out there (been there before but always good to make sure). Maps will also be handed out on the day so incase people aren't to sure on what way we are going they can always look at the map to make sure.

Everyone that is attending this must bring a UHF, a sense of humour and have a great day, it is forbiden to not have fun, if you don't then I'll fine you some ridiculous amount of money.

There is bbq Facilities there so everyone must bring something for the bbq. Everyone must also bring a UHF and channel 16 is the channel we will be using, must also make sure that you have a full tank of fuel. The first stop will be about halfway at one of the servo's (can't remember what suburb it was in but I will find out later). We will be going through two tolls on the way there so everyone will need to make sure that they have a dollar for the first one and $1.70 for the second toll.

Also could people also put this link on all the other Toyota sites so they know and if they want to attend they are more than welcome.

put your name down here if you want to attend and i will pass on the details to the organisers ;) or if you are a member of boostcruising, just post there ;)

so whos coming from here :P

i mite go for somethin to do depends if anyone else is goin???

The wagon should be out, there are also a few Celicas coming from TCCAQ as well. Should be a top day.

• 3 weeks later...