AEM Tru Power Pulleys

hey folks,

anyone changed their pulleys or know someone who did? I'm thinking about getting the pulley kit for my Runx [i'm in barbados so we get JDM vehicles :P ]. Its only 75USD + shipping.

http://www.aempower.com/product_pulley.asp

I've did soem research and there has been talk about changing the pulleys and causing some sort of resonance throughout the engine, but the AEM only changes the alternator and water pump pulley.

Ricers upgrade? Or something to look cool and be an "efficiency mod"???

I've done some research on this in the past, everyone I spoke to said changing an engine's crank pulley is a no no, because the pulley is balanced to the crank, changing it, changes the balance of your entire engine and reduces its life in a hurry.

Changing the Alternator and Water Pump pulleys do bring benefits, wont be much of a difference in power but it's more in the responsiveness of the engine, it will rev out easier if that makes sense.

Check out www.9thgencorolla.com a few of the members have the pulleys and let you know the results.