Which year model has third row split folding

CorollaKluger

Hi guys,

Sorry for this newbie question.

I am curious about which Kluger year/model has third row split folding. Mine is 2010 KX-R and the third row is just flat folding. I checked some Klugers on carsale and found that for some 2011 & 2012 KX-R, the third row is 50/50 folding. But I also saw other 2011 & 2012 KX-R ones that do not have 50/50 folding.

So my question is, how to know if a Kluger has 50/50 third row folding *without* checking the photos? Is it related to manufactured year or just an option you have when buying the Kluger?

As far as I am aware, all series 2 klugers from Model Year 2011 onwards had split third row seats if toyota genuine ones were fitted. I think KX-S and Grande models. I just had a look at my original brochure, which implies the KX-R is optionally fitted with the seven seats, all other models have it standard. The description from the brochure for the KX-R is :- Third row seat with 50:50 split-fold
backrest (7 seat model).

So perhaps the ones you have seen have had a seat retro-fitted, or maybe the photo doesn't show the split clearly.. I guess you just need an email clarification from the seller, before you take the next step. Certainly KX-S & Grande MY11 onwards have it as standard according to the brochure.

Hi Tuan, No my kluger does not have a strong violation when starting from cold. I park in a garage with an open front and also reverse in and then start out in drive in the morning. I live in a very cold climate (it was minus 2 here this morning) and I have started out into minus 8 this year, but no strong vibrations at any time.

• 3 years later...