Toyota aurion

blakzr6

Hey guys need some assistance with some rims for my 07 aurion zr6, looking at getting some rims but unsure if they wil scrub/guards need to be pumped.. 

Fronts : 18 x 10 +30 

Rears: 18 x 10.5 +13

Attatched pic.. come off a s14 by the looks.

Thanks

Brett

2017-06-12 01.17.01.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Im after some assistance getting the right offset and decent dish on some wheels... i went by bangtowns weds kranz lxz rims for offset etc.. but i want a bit more stagger/dish.. 

Those specs were..

19" 8.5 +29 front

19" 9.5 +25 rear

Anyone able to assist how much offset i can go without them going too far out of the guards.. i wouldnt mind half inch outside the guards with plenty of dish.. 

Was thinking about going, any thoughts if too agressive..

Front : 19" 9in + 25

Rear : 19" 9.5in +20

Toyota aurion stock specs 17" 7.5 +35.

Rims looking at getting are work gnosis cv203.. seen them on a lexus and they look real good.. 

sim.jpg

Yes i plan on driving the car.. just after some nice looking wheels for a good stance.. not going to lower i.. just after rims to fill the guards.. sorry im no wheel fitmet pro...just after some advice befor i spend 3k +  on some wheels.

Edited by blakzr6
Edit

16 hours ago, blakzr6 said:

Yes i plan on driving the car.. just after some nice looking wheels for a good stance.. not going to lower i.. just after rims to fill the guards.. sorry im no wheel fitmet pro...just after some advice befor i spend 3k +  on some wheels.

You won't achieve anything remotely close to "stance" or "filled guards" without lowering it, it'll just end up looking like a monster truck

• Like 1