Anyone with Paint Problems?

MACRI

Hi All.

First off I'm new here, but hope to be posting quite a bit, and helping out where I can.

Just wondering if any of you have had any problems with the paint jobs on your car?

Reason being, I own the first Black 2004 Camry Sportivo (back when I bought it in 2004, other than the black Sportivo they had at the motor show that year! So it was quite the head turner at the time I had it before the others came out!!! ;o) ), and am not totally happy with the paint on the car.

Just wanted to hear from any other black sportivo owners?.. cause I seen the pics and they look awsome (as mine does after it's had a good wash and a wax), but just wanted to know overall.

Hi All.

First off I'm new here, but hope to be posting quite a bit, and helping out where I can.

Just wondering if any of you have had any problems with the paint jobs on your car?

Reason being, I own the first Black 2004 Camry Sportivo (back when I bought it in 2004, other than the black Sportivo they had at the motor show that year! So it was quite the head turner at the time I had it before the others came out!!! ;o) ), and am not totally happy with the paint on the car.

Just wanted to hear from any other black sportivo owners?.. cause I seen the pics and they look awsome (as mine does after it's had a good wash and a wax), but just wanted to know overall.

Mines not Black....is the car garaged?......I know when the morning sun hits the morning dew on cars this kills the duco

I'm new here as well...

I've also got a black 04 Sportivo (only had it a few months - ex demo). Mine isn't garaged most of the time. What sort of issues are you referring to? One thing that I have noticed that it has a "scratchy" look from certain angles (especially on the bonnet area). Apart from that just a nuisance to keep clean like all black cars...

Hi Guys,

Yeah thats probably it then. I leave the car outside, and latley the Dew's been killing it.

Not to mention it does have the "scratchy" look about it close up.

When it's clean (which is about 10 mins cause dust just seems to LOVE it!) it looks nice...