removing parkers

good **** luck, you will need heaps of it, you just have to feel your way around inside the light

huh??

i can feel where it is...

but...

hmm.. u remove it from the back right??? if so... how?? i removed the wires and all already

i belive its a simple push in (clips that is) and twist it. But it is a very tight area, and once you do the drivers side, u got the passenger side to do which is a real pain with the placement of the battery.

i belive its a simple push in (clips that is) and twist it. But it is a very tight area, and once you do the drivers side, u got the passenger side to do which is a real pain with the placement of the battery.

so.. u push it in... and twist it?? the drivers is ok... i got plently of space... but i just can remove it.... sigh

i'll try again.. PUSH in right?

i

to get the wires out the clip has to be pressed in, but i just read that u got the wires off, my bad.

But once the wires are out im pretty sure its a turn and there out. Sorry for not being so sure, because i was unable to change my stock ones, same problem as you and my friend did it for me, so im just going of memmory. Sorry not to be of to much help, hopefully someone can help u out

to get the wires out the clip has to be pressed in, but i just read that u got the wires off, my bad.

But once the wires are out im pretty sure its a turn and there out. Sorry for not being so sure, because i was unable to change my stock ones, same problem as you and my friend did it for me, so im just going of memmory. Sorry not to be of to much help, hopefully someone can help u out

thx man!! i just realised....

the bulb is got... suppose to be... blueish.... but its like dark blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now... my car has blue parkers... its illegal right?!?

yer man, where u get them from ebay...

When we did it we only replaced the stock ones, for some reaason it blew. Anyway i want to pick up a set of those 8000k look a like HID ones from ebay, go good with the current lights. Hope i helped a bit

yer man, where u get them from ebay...

When we did it we only replaced the stock ones, for some reaason it blew. Anyway i want to pick up a set of those 8000k look a like HID ones from ebay, go good with the current lights. Hope i helped a bit

HID trading!? i got it from them.. ebay!!!!!!! FUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its blue... i want white now... :(

well it was my fault... didnt read the thing properly...

its came like within 3 days!!!!

i got the 4 clips...

hmmm

i dont know about the spread

northy said there some lense adjustment.. which needs to be done.. (someone told me)

but... its way tooooo blue..

but after i switch on the other lights... i can hardly see it on the wall.. but the blue spot from the parker is soooo damn obvious!!!

lol... does anyone want it for $5?? :P

Edited by XploShun

yer i put 5000k lights in, yer yer rice, but would like a parker that gives of the same light colouration as those do. Like similar to the stock parkers how they have wide spread but more white/blue and a bit bright. You rekon those 4 clip "hid look alike" bulbs on ebay would do the job?

Also, did u just use your hand on the passenger side where the battery is, how did u manage access in there. In the process did u remove the lights, low beams this is

Edited by 2bnvd

yer i put 5000k lights in, yer yer rice, but would like a parker that gives of the same light colouration as those do. Like similar to the stock parkers how they have wide spread but more white/blue and a bit bright. You rekon those 4 clip "hid look alike" bulbs on ebay would do the job?

Also, did u just use your hand on the passenger side where the battery is, how did u manage access in there. In the process did u remove the lights, low beams this is

heheh my gf did it.. her hands r smaller.. i could even fit my hand true... cant even touch the thing!!

im not sure... the HID Look alike does not look like the ones on ACCORD euro... 100% NOT

but.. the whole wall was blue... my old parkers were F**Ked b4.. so.. cant compare... but.. its slighty brighter..

i wanna change for a white.. one.. or maybe a lil blue...

nar i have the lights like the low beams, and yer cheap cheap, and sorry to keep premoting ebay, but there is some pretty good stuff. All up 11$ inc postage for these h7 5000k bulbs. Srsly i thought yer bull**** they going to be good, but there is no yellow, and they go out pretty strong. Ill have to take a pic at night. But i just want to get the parkers to be white, whiter, just to blend in a bit nicer, u follow. But the h7's i got are those !japan ones, like non stop when u type in h7 but they are pretty good. Must take a picture at night to show you. You going to take a picture of these parkers man?

nar i have the lights like the low beams, and yer cheap cheap, and sorry to keep premoting ebay, but there is some pretty good stuff. All up 11$ inc postage for these h7 5000k bulbs. Srsly i thought yer bull**** they going to be good, but there is no yellow, and they go out pretty strong. Ill have to take a pic at night. But i just want to get the parkers to be white, whiter, just to blend in a bit nicer, u follow. But the h7's i got are those !japan ones, like non stop when u type in h7 but they are pretty good. Must take a picture at night to show you. You going to take a picture of these parkers man?

that was my intention....

i got a new set of lights... slighty blue.... high and low...

so i wanna change the parkers... coz its fricking yellow...

but now... its......