Another RC drift movie

i had this monster truck R/C... worth about $1000, and i broke the engine in slowly and according to the instructions...

on the first glorious day when i could take it to the track and race it and belt it over jumps and all that, i went down to the bmx track in castle hill with my mate... i had my turn and then gave him a turn.

about 30 seconds later, i was carrying the truck back to the car, front left axle in about 4 pieces, wheel just hanging on... full speed into a pole will rip one of these things apart...

it was a sad day for me.

i had this monster truck R/C... worth about $1000, and i broke the engine in slowly and according to the instructions...

on the first glorious day when i could take it to the track and race it and belt it over jumps and all that, i went down to the bmx track in castle hill with my mate... i had my turn and then gave him a turn.

about 30 seconds later, i was carrying the truck back to the car, front left axle in about 4 pieces, wheel just hanging on... full speed into a pole will rip one of these things apart...

it was a sad day for me.

:lol:

then wat happened next?

it was a sad day for me.

Same thing happened to me earlier this year.

Just finished putting together my new electric road car. Latest Lightweight chassis, race ready, every hot up part I could buy. Handed Control to my brother. 5 seconds later whole front smashed in. Hit the only metal pole in a 100 Sq mt area at about 80km/h. Almost brought a tear to my eye.

lesson 1 - never let anyone including relatives drive your R/C car

For anyone that is interested the link below will take you to the HPI website. These are the guys who make the Stage D drift R/C cars. I've seen them in the shops ready to go out of the box for around $600 if I remember rightly. Awesome toy.

http://www.hpiracing.com/index2.htm

Edited by BLKRLA