Decat Xrsi exhaust

not a good idea!

rather go performance cat!

care to explain why mate...

by the way, ran the GOlf V GTI and he beat me a car lenght at the end of 750m.. Not bad for a stock X mate..

not a good idea!

rather go performance cat!

:blink: how do you put picts in your sig mate?

Hi guys,

Has any of you guys removed the catalytic converter from the Xrsi and if so, what were the gains and have you experienced any probs....

Thanx

Greek

mmmh....personally i prefer to replace it with a metallic sport cat (100 cells) and u increase performances and take a better sound.

A question for you: in U.S.A. is it allowed to remove the catalytic converter?? Here in Italy antipollution laws are restrictives and isn't it.

Hi guys,

Has any of you guys removed the catalytic converter from the Xrsi and if so, what were the gains and have you experienced any probs....

Thanx

Greek

mmmh....personally i prefer to replace it with a metallic sport cat (100 cells) and u increase performances and take a better sound.

A question for you: in U.S.A. is it allowed to remove the catalytic converter?? Here in Italy antipollution laws are restrictives and isn't it.

It's the same in Australia as well, it's highly illegal. There are many High Flow/Performance Catalytic converters on the market, there shouldn't be a need to remove it completely.

The stock cat flows ample for the stivo and gains out of a high flow compared to the $$$ isn't really worth it. Why do you want to remove the cat??It's illegal in most countries??? Have you had the rest of the system changed??? There are gains to made in exhaust systems and you can do it legally.

It is but people dont listen to it! they just after performance!!!

Ok greenhouse lovers...

Whats the price on a sport cat. Having probs with mine as it isnt controlling any emmissions and a new one here will cost R18000 as only the agents stock them.

Greek

ps: we dont have anyone that supplies sport cats like the 100 cell you guys mentioned

Ok greenhouse lovers...

Whats the price on a sport cat. Having probs with mine as it isnt controlling any emmissions and a new one here will cost R18000 as only the agents stock them.

Greek

ps: we dont have anyone that supplies sport cats like the 100 cell you guys mentioned

forgot to mention we dont have any law with regards to the removal of cats here in SA...home of the bengal tiger!!!

Ok greenhouse lovers...

Greek

Ok greenhouse lovers...

Greek

forgot to mention we dont have any law with regards to the removal of cats here in SA...home of the bengal tiger!!!

basically its smaller and allows more air through!