Toyota Estima Air Conditioning

G'day

Having just taken delivery of a 2006 Toyota Estima Aeras v6 3.5  I am a happy boy at the moment.

Never having a car with self clean and ion filter in the Air Conditioning before, I have a question.

When the Blue Clean light comes on when the Air Con is running, does that mean I need to do something, or does it mean the filter is doing it's job and I don't need to do anything?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

GuvOz

• 1 month later...

Here's a quick guide as to what certain colours are trying to tell you.

They are:

RED: This indicates a fault has been detected. You should take immediate action and not ignore red warning lights. Stop the vehicle and contact your Toyota dealership.

AMBER: An amber light also indicates a potential fault. These are less of a priority to red indication lights, but you still shouldn’t ignore them! Contact your Toyota dealership when safe to do so.

GREEN or BLUE: These act as notification light. This shows a feature is turned on and in operation.

So you have nothing to worry about except to know that the ionizer function is on.

• 3 years later...