• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did i post 25th again? dammit i didnt even realise... oh well...

NEXT time!!

sunday evenings aren't so bad... it means i gotta go to work, sure, but not till 10.30 :)... and its a day off uni!

federal government ???

aiming for PM are ya !

Why does everyone always think that? lol. Here in Canberra if you work for the Federal Government it could be anything. I'm going in as a Customer Strategy Officer for the Health Insurance Commission under Medicare. You can even be a Graphic Designer and have contracted work in the Government here lol.

federal government ???

aiming for PM are ya !

Why does everyone always think that? lol. Here in Canberra if you work for the Federal Government it could be anything. I'm going in as a Customer Strategy Officer for the Health Insurance Commission under Medicare. You can even be a Graphic Designer and have contracted work in the Government here lol.

hmm government job ..

what perks are involved with a government role ??? you get like **** loads of RDO's right ?

well you'd assume so...

9am turn up at work... 9.05 "morning tea" ... 11.30am return to work... 12.00pm lunch... 3pm back to work... 3.15 clock off...

and thats if you actually go to work that day

The way that I work I'd go thru to 1:00pm, have lunch, then go through to 5:00pm and knock off. There's a fair few people in the government here that abuse it and are lazy, but there are others like me that actually work 9 - 5. Then after a month we've accrued like, 3 or 4 days off lol. Flexitime it's called. Isn't it awesome lol. Private Sector? HAH...different story. I'll put it this way though, I'm going in as an APS Level 4. That's a starting salary of $48,000. So about $44,000 a year exclusive of tax (30k - 50k tax bracket). Given that I'm living at home still and not paying rent I should be able to save for a house in no time, AND still mod the hell out of the Sportivo. Anyone wanna move here and work? Lol. Always opportunities.

huh, anyone could get a job in the public service in canberra lol

That's right. That's why we need smart people like you and Tom to get rid of the monkey's currently employed in there lol.

well ive been here most of the day and everyone being lame... i think cos its monday they have to do a bit of work... even jason hasnt spent the day here...

wait till wednesday or thursday, then itll go off again :P