King of the Hill

blue_rolla

hi all what did i miss!!!

oh cool!!! QUEEN MISH!!!!

yay....all bow to the queen!!!! hehehehehe

i needed that after driving to curl curl and back in 1 hour 10 mins flat....just to get my kids in time from school.....hehehe

Edited by OH84BY

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the vans auto.......the rolla is manual......a cars a car. as long as it takes me shopping......hehehhee

i made awesome time yesterday......its all in the driver......not the car.....hehehee

Yeah, and that chick has to pry his hands off that piece off board hahaha *crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrunch, crunch* then he's all *floatyyyy floatyyyy* down to the oponimous depth of the ocean. Ahhhh...so satisfying.

Danny Green is top bloke, however if all doubts want to be erased about Mundine put him in a ring with Tszu. Irregardless of weight class. Kostya is the perfect fighter, he is balanced in mind, spirit and body. He's a weapon. Mundine would not last long. Being hot headed can only get you so far, showing humilty and passiveness gets you further.

i was going for green the whole way ...

mundine is far to cocky and arrogant to have a fan base that have the right attitude to sport ....

although both were very sportsmen like after the bout ...

mundine will be silenced soon ... I dont think he has what it takes to be a world champ like kessler ...

I may have to eat my words later ... but I hope not !