Honda Nationals track day at Morgan Park, Warwick

Just to let you all know, I received a phone call from a member of the Honda Owners Club inviting any interested people to take part in a track day to be held at Morgan Park, Warwick, this coming Saturday (Easter Saturday) as part of their annual Honda Nationals.

They realise its extremely short notice, but hopefully one or two Toyota's might be able to make it. The full details of the event are available on their website: Honda Car Owners Association

Please feel free to contact any of the people listed there for more information.

Cheers.

Just to let you all know, I received a phone call from a member of the Honda Owners Club inviting any interested people to take part in a track day to be held at Morgan Park, Warwick, this coming Saturday (Easter Saturday) as part of their annual Honda Nationals.

They realise its extremely short notice, but hopefully one or two Toyota's might be able to make it. The full details of the event are available on their website: Honda Car Owners Association

Please feel free to contact any of the people listed there for more information.

Cheers.

Eh? How can we be invited if we drive Toyotas?..Ain't Honda N Toyota diff? i know they're both from Japan but ain't dis a Honda thing? Y would dey want Toyos to come? :huh:

I wouldn't mind going. I couldn't find any details on their site though...Or am I ment to email/ring someone?

Once I know deatils I'll be able to make up my mind.

Bah, humbug, you need a CAMS level 2S licence.

Edited by SuperDave

Cheers.

Eh? How can we be invited if we drive Toyotas?..Ain't Honda N Toyota diff? i know they're both from Japan but ain't dis a Honda thing? Y would dey want Toyos to come? :huh:

I'm currently the Secretary of the Toyota Car Club of Australia (Queensland) Inc (or TCCAQ for short) and we keep in regular contact with a variety of Clubs, including local Honda and BMW owners clubs. These are all actual incorporated clubs, as opposed to net-based forums like TOCA.

Anyway, the Honda boys don't have enough cars available to participate this weekend, so to try and fill the grid, they contacted me in that capacity to invite members of our club if they'd like to take part. I also mentioned my connection with TOCA, and was told to invite people from here as well, if they're interested.

Even though we drive Toyota's, its good to have a good social relationship with fans of other makes and models, as these clubs do with each other, and in cases like this, it means there's a small window of opportunity for some Toyota drivers to undertake some activities that they might not have otherwise been able to do. :D