POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if people are gonna be judged on "face" value, forget it

of course girls are gonna go after the "better looking" guys and vice versa.

It means a lot more that just looks.

I know heaps of people that maybe considered "ugly" by many, but if you get to know them, you could become good mates with them. And they are in relationships with "good looking" people. But who knows, i've found many people to be attactive, but never knew how to attack it :S

i'll find my way!

you dunno if you dont try!

and BBoyz, good luck. I'm standing on the sideline cheerin' for ya!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey theres no longa 4 chiks anymore......make it 5 n count me in (didnt read all of the topic so not sure if there were any more chikies) :P and yeh im 18, from NSW too lol

Guys generally prefer performance whereas girls prefer appearance, so if the guys could fix up their appearance then maybe they will attract more attention.

omg!! maybe its just me but i totally agree......how am i supposed to know anything about performance mods to the car....but i can see sexy cars by their appearance haha!

Hey theres no longa 4 chiks anymore......make it 5 n count me in (didnt read all of the topic so not sure if there were any more chikies) :P and yeh im 18, from NSW too lol

Guys generally prefer performance whereas girls prefer appearance, so if the guys could fix up their appearance then maybe they will attract more attention.

omg!! maybe its just me but i totally agree......how am i supposed to know anything about performance mods to the car....but i can see sexy cars by their appearance haha!

Its true! The chics just like sexy cars! They dont really care about whats under the hood

Nothing better in the world than raping a V8 in a 4cylinder!

its not the size its how you use it! :D :D

crap driver in a V8 but put a good driver in a 4cylinder and all go

soooooo who are the single men then................ im interested in this topic:P

:P :P :P

klara come to our meets and you can even pick which one you want...............hehhee :P

alot of GREAT guys there with HOT cars...............and despite how many cars we have on our forum there is no 2 cars the same............all the boys have been extremely creative with their projects.

they are all polite and have good sense of humours.........what more could u want from a man / or men. :lol:

we all enjoy long and short cruises and long walks on the beach. :wub:

oh and most are aged between 17 and 30. :D

end plug !! :D

:toast:

nahh seriously they are all great guys..........they never been rude or inappropriate in any way......