POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What do ppl do during the meet up?? Thanks :)

Hmmm. Where to start. I'm not sure about you Southerners, but QLD meets are all kinds of awesome.

LOL Daryl my notification email told me you said otherwise! Hahaha

Welcome to the club! I got a friend called 'Ying' as well but he's not a female (I hope). Down in Melb, we usually meet up every month but more recently, more have attended the weekly meets. The monthly meets, we usually have a drive somewhere, say up Healesville etc, have lunch/dinner, take some photos and good catch up/talk. Have a look at this thread frequently. If you feel like coming out, respond your interest to that particular meet in the thread or give one of us a message. :)

Peter.

well. I am the girl Ying, so i don't think neither of us have met before. thanks for the offer of the meet.. I think there's going be lots of guys at the meet, so i feel awoke :blink: since i be there myself.. ah also my car is not too flashy to show and tell :lol:

but lets see how it goes.. B)

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Completely didn't realise that the email notifications contain post content as well.

Considering our Brisbane meet is pretty much only guys, didn't want to put across the wrong message. Could have easily have been interpreted the wrong way which would be a little creepy.

LOL. Completely didn't realise that the email notifications contain post content as well.

Considering our Brisbane meet is pretty much only guys, didn't want to put across the wrong message. Could have easily have been interpreted the wrong way which would be a little creepy.

*deep thinking mood*.. even the meet is fill with guys, all you guys have ''sports cars'' for me is not a sport car :)

*deep thinking mood*.. even the meet is fill with guys, all you guys have ''sports cars'' for me is not a sport car :)

You are never out of place at a TOCAU meet, regardless of what car you have or who you are. Unlike Boostcruising on the otherhand.

Nah, not at all, my Corolla is no sports car, no mater how much I'd like it to be one. B)

Come along, we have a great bunch of friendly people on this site.

Thanks for the head up :)

I need to work on around my life at this moment, having issues with family plus work wise. Thou once all under control, I will try my best to be at the meets :)

Alrighty then, names Alex (everyone just calls me Benji) and I'm in the state of Vic.

Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have put single as my relationship with my car and bikes is rather involved ;)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the head up :)

I need to work on around my life at this moment, having issues with family plus work wise. Thou once all under control, I will try my best to be at the meets :)

you should just go to the meets might help with clearing your head... :P

i drove from syd to melb for a mini meet lolll

Edited by stock

you should just go to the meets might help with clearing your head... :P

i drove from syd to melb for a mini meet lolll

Now that's dedicated :D What an effort

Lol thank guys thou I'm alright at the moment...

I simple don't like talking about it, it just not my thing to endless I know that person well.. Anyway I'm ok now (Y) btw lions dance rules ^_^ can't complain ;)

Edited by YinG