POLL: SINGLE MEN !! (i knew that would get some attention)

MarkMish

PEOPLE ON TOCAU !!  

476 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Being single isn't so bad. Power FC + HKS 3037 would be a fairy tale if I had a girl to spend money on.

not all true.. tell her to spend her own damn money lol

I am 21 from melbourne,,, and single :yahoo:

Being single isn't so bad. Power FC + HKS 3037 would be a fairy tale if I had a girl to spend money on.

I thought my avatar was strange lol

What the heck is a Toyota Mirage?

I thought my avatar was strange lol

What the heck is a Toyota Mirage?

haha i love it!!

Its a mirage with a honda badge on it :)

BEING SINGLE IS GOOD!!!

wHy ??

Because being independant and relying on yourself only, is a good way to enter a relationship later on.

wHy ??

Well you truely need to be able to look after yourself + confident in your lifestyle before you can look after another person - then you need to see what is out there like travelling alone, buying house or car whatever on your to do list before you can make a shared list, and then well you need to get your heart broken in order to know what love is and thats how you see what type of person is made for you and what you are made of.

I see way to many couples who are like twins and we all know what i mean by that! or girls who chase after guys it makes you think where is the problem is it the guy or girl because traditionally a guy is meant to take the first approach when they like a girl and same goes if he wants a girl to take a few steps back when his feelings are not mutual with her's oh then you get the but no i am not saying anything type and seriously they need to grow up just tell the person you want them it won't kill you it is better, then you know where you stand and you can move on!

well i had a bad day today so i wrote almost a novel here again this is just my way of seeing things hope i didnt get to personal or offend anyone !!!!!!

Good? Being single sucks. I like female company and getting gigiddy. I think I'm lacking it of late.

In saying that:

I had a Mitsubishi Chubby the other morning. It went from 0 - 15cm in half an hour.

Good? Being single sucks. I like female company and getting gigiddy. I think I'm lacking it of late.

In saying that:

I had a Mitsubishi Chubby the other morning. It went from 0 - 15cm in half an hour.

well the reasons i mentioned there is pretty much the only good reasons why it is good to be single

i like male company and sexy time and i think most poeple do it's natural

what's a mitsubishi chubby? huh i so dont get that part ? u got to explain ok ?

In saying that:

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

In saying that:

Hahahahahahahahahaha...

you were not talking bout a car or were you?

correct me here dude i am so lost !

He had problems getting it up... He saw where he wanted to go, pressed the accelerator, but f**k all happened.

BEING SINGLE IS GOOD!!!

wHy ??

Because being independant and relying on yourself only, is a good way to enter a relationship later on.

wHy ??

Well you truely need to be able to look after yourself + confident in your lifestyle before you can look after another person - then you need to see what is out there like travelling alone, buying house or car whatever on your to do list before you can make a shared list, and then well you need to get your heart broken in order to know what love is and thats how you see what type of person is made for you and what you are made of.

I see way to many couples who are like twins and we all know what i mean by that! or girls who chase after guys it makes you think where is the problem is it the guy or girl because traditionally a guy is meant to take the first approach when they like a girl and same goes if he wants a girl to take a few steps back when his feelings are not mutual with her's oh then you get the but no i am not saying anything type and seriously they need to grow up just tell the person you want them it won't kill you it is better, then you know where you stand and you can move on!

well i had a bad day today so i wrote almost a novel here again this is just my way of seeing things hope i didnt get to personal or offend anyone !!!!!!

i totally agree most girls now are so needy.. cant do anything alone.

i have a car and 3 houses, i did that all by myself

but yes the company & sexytime of a relationship i think we all miss

BEING SINGLE IS GOOD!!!

wHy ??

wHy ??

i totally agree most girls now are so needy.. cant do anything alone.

i have a car and 3 houses, i did that all by myself

but yes the company & sexytime of a relationship i think we all miss

Needy? it is because their lazy!!!! they see the relationship as a out , out of work and out of everything but actually moslty out of their clothes .

I could never give up my work or independance for a guy thats just a no no!!! unless it was maternity leave later down the track

thats very good you should be proud!!!!! 3 houses and a car thats awesome!!!!!!!

Therein lies the problem.... girls from Wollongong don't have their own money :lol: If you've ever wondered where footballer's wives come from, come here for a weekend.

Therein lies the problem.... girls from Wollongong don't have their own money :lol: If you've ever wondered where footballer's wives come from, come here for a weekend.

well their just lazy like i said before it wont kill them to work!

One does not simply 'ask'. One is shown.

Gigiddy...

Rob is eying a chick off at the moment actually... allllrriiighhhhttt.

shown ? eHr nice ....it better not be some weird kinky stuff mmmkay

oh whos the chick ??

dude ur messenger drives me mad i so talk to myself there, NOT A HAPPY JAN HERE!