APEXI RS MUFFLER

hI GUYS

I have finally found a picture of the muffler that I was asking about.

rs-muffler.jpg

What do you guys think, is not as loud as the N1 but is different to the WS muffler. It has a inlet of 54mm, would this be ok for my 1ZZ?

hI GUYS

rs-muffler.jpg

What do you guys think, is not as loud as the N1 but is different to the WS muffler. It has a inlet of 54mm, would this be ok for my 1ZZ?

PM 'Danz' man. He's an expert on mufflers. Specifically the Apexi range.

hI GUYS

rs-muffler.jpg

Thanks mate. :lol:

hI GUYS

rs-muffler.jpg

No worries lol. He's obessesed with the Apexi WS (as was I, and I still love it.)

Don't be too phased by noise w. the N1. You can always get silencers remember. The N1 and Buddyclub Spec III will actually give you slightly better gains (2-3kw just through the muffler alone, as they are a race type). With the silencer in they are quiet until you hit lift.

See how you go man. I'm grabbing a Spec III w. silencer from bb's garage.

hI GUYS

rs-muffler.jpg

No worries lol. He's obessesed with the Apexi WS (as was I, and I still love it.)

Don't be too phased by noise w. the N1. You can always get silencers remember. The N1 and Buddyclub Spec III will actually give you slightly better gains (2-3kw just through the muffler alone, as they are a race type). With the silencer in they are quiet until you hit lift.

See how you go man. I'm grabbing a Spec III w. silencer from bb's garage.

How much is it?

If you want Apexi muffler, you should get either WS2 or N1 - both are available as universals.

WS2 is marketed for US market. In japan, you cannot buy the muffler alone, it always comes with axle back at least. So you wasted your money for buying a muffler with axle back piping becasue that certainly cost more than universal applications. That is why you buy WS2 or N1 as universals available from US market.

Well, I could be otherwise wrong. But I would say buy WS2 for low-mid, or if you want top end you go N1.

If you want Apexi muffler, you should get either WS2 or N1 - both are available as universals.

WS2 is marketed for US market. In japan, you cannot buy the muffler alone, it always comes with axle back at least. So you wasted your money for buying a muffler with axle back piping becasue that certainly cost more than universal applications. That is why you buy WS2 or N1 as universals available from US market.

Well, I could be otherwise wrong. But I would say buy WS2 for low-mid, or if you want top end you go N1.

See what did I tell you vvti16v? Hehehe ;)

That reminds me, haven't checked to see if Spec III have muffler only. Brian told me they did. If not I'll be going N1.

Cheers Danz.

go n1 man

but if u get a cai with it, it gets too loud, lol my gf complains about it! however she liked it when i had the apexi short ram

and at 8000 rpm, its loud man........like seriously u havnt heard loud until u hear it redlined!

I think racepipe is louder thank you very much.

Lol banGn

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAP WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!! lmao

It sounds like the world is ending hahaha.

N1 is loud when it wants to be, that's what I like about it and the spec III. Not loud until you're in lift. CAI? Not loud until you're in lift.