JZX90/JZX100 - Mark 2 Tourer V or Chaser

Tourer_V

hey there people, any owners of such a magnificient car out in the community? if so gimme a post n we can exchange story's and the like :P i know you all know what a 1JZ is and all are in aww of its glory :lol: so yeah if u own or wanna own one hit me up and ill fill ya in.

• 9 months later...
hey there people, any owners of such a magnificient car out in the community? if so gimme a post n we can exchange story's and the like :P i know you all know what a 1JZ is and all are in aww of its glory :lol: so yeah if u own or wanna own one hit me up and ill fill ya in.

i own one of these beasts had it since feb of this year ,its a jzx100 1998 tourerv auto ,have installed a 3inch cat back hks exshaust , i have a pair of bride seats for it i am waiting for the seat rails from japan as the seats were out of my soarer jzz30 :ph34r:

• 1 year later...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!!!!!!!!

I must be the only oldie....

got a 12/1992 JZX 90 Tourer V Mark II

Its an auto

Got a HKS hi power cat back exhaust

Greddy M spec Intercooler

Greddy electronic boost guage

TRD strut brace

Apexi AFC NEO

Tein super street coilovers

HKS type 1 turbo timer

HKS SLD

TRD 320Kmh speedo

Yanack rear end suspension arms-fully adjustable

Walbro intank fuel pump

HKS T3G s are all ready to go in when the finances improve......

I love my tourer V Im stationed out here in japan I have a about little over a year left, might be out here for another 2 years you know where I can go to get exact pricing on how much it will be to ship back to states.

• 4 weeks later...

I love my tourer V Im stationed out here in japan I have a about little over a year left, might be out here for another 2 years you know where I can go to get exact pricing on how much it will be to ship back to states.

hi I own own a mark II ijz vvti,jzx 110 just wondering if there are anymore vvti out there wagon or sedan?