Newcastle Autosalon 2nd 3rd September

Guys newwie autosalon is on this weekend src (sydney rolla club) will be doing a nice display up there if anyone is keen to come up and have a look its at the newcastle entertainment center i know a few boys off this forum and src forum are already going. Hope to see a few of you up there

IMG_9823.JPG

IMG_9822.JPG

IMG_9826.JPG

IMG_9827.JPG

thanks to kev for the pics

the weekend was great guys congrates to all those who one very happy my club came away with best display. I also came away with top kw for front wheel drive forced induction at 219.5 kws.

The only bad thing i have to say was how the dyno comp was run very unorginised and not very professional at all. There where a few mistakes made on trophys awarded to the wrong people for the dyno comp that included 4wd forced induction rear wheel drive 6 cyc and front wheel drive forced induction. From what i know autosalon is trying to correct the mistakes and award the trophys to the right full winners. Lets hope this mistake doesnt happen again.