REAR SPORTIVO PODS?!

KaZe-

Hi ALL,

i was thinking of getting the toyota rear skirt but i wanna go somthing new and get custom made rear pods for the corolla if u guys dont know wat it is where the mud guard is and it would be lyk a add on probly look lyk the camry sportivos one somthing lyk that but on the corolla any got or know of any places or pics??

Cheers Steve.

or photo chop me somthing ^^ lol

I done some research on this a while ago and carmate maek some aprons have alook in the link hope it helps mate.

I've seen ur previous post on these.. did u end up getting any?

Nah i didnt end up getting them cause they dont look that much diff from stock. Daz your in syd right, cause i think i always see your car in city when i go clubbing. I parked near u a couple of times, ur car is slammed low. I been thinking of puttn my car as low as yours, but find it impractical as i go slow enough over bumps already :P :P .

I wish i got a white stivo nows ahaha

Nah i didnt end up getting them cause they dont look that much diff from stock. Daz your in syd right, cause i think i always see your car in city when i go clubbing. I parked near u a couple of times, ur car is slammed low. I been thinking of puttn my car as low as yours, but find it impractical as i go slow enough over bumps already :P :P .

different from stock wat? i rekon they a nice alternative to getting colourcoded rear mudgaurds.

go low! ;) ;)

• 4 weeks later...

different from stock wat? i rekon they a nice alternative to getting colourcoded rear mudgaurds.

go low! ;) ;)

Mick0082 has a white facelift here as well Daz and he was also conisdering grabbing those rear pods.

Jase, don't be worried about going low, you just gotta drive wiser that's all. Heck, I'm going to be sitting 100mm to 110 mm off the ground once the P1's and coilovers are in haha.