CARPUTER mini-itx cases

JJCRU23R

once i got the dosh... still a long time b4 that day will come.

i wanted the screen out of view of other motorists so i was considering the lower space...

but still toying with the idea of doing it the other way round

once i got the dosh... still a long time b4 that day will come.

i wanted the screen out of view of other motorists so i was considering the lower space...

but still toying with the idea of doing it the other way round

jase .. u seen my post ???? check my rides ... u can see my install .. or i will be at the shop on sunday sometime if you are there

jase .. u seen my post ???? check my rides ... u can see my install .. or i will be at the shop on sunday sometime if you are there

hehe yea i saw ur post! nice job :P

i was actually trying 2 use your pic 2 photoshop the setup i wanted 2 do... but since u got that psp harness in the double din space and it hung just over the clock n stuff, thought itll be better off just getting a pic of my car and do it that way... hehehe

btw thats the xbox 360 setup screen in your lcd right?

i sold my 360 the other month

Edited by JJCRU23R

hahaha... yeah its a 360 :rolleyes:

no its just a normal chipped xbox with a 360 skin..

in other news - who's getting a carPC these days?

i've heard random reportings from so many different people saying they wanna put a carputer in their car now, and are buying bits and pieces... its crazy times..

just a warning to all you people seeing cheapo touchscreens on ebay - be careful... if you want to get a decent output from your computer, you're going to need to get VGA with USB touchscreen. many are just RCA in (many computers won't output RCA), and the touchscreen is only for controlling say a built in TV, not acting like a touchscreen mouse for a PC...

the cheapest i've found is the one i bought - a lilliput... i think i paid like 320 for it?

Don't worry Tom, I've been asking the right questions and making sure they have USB connectivity for the touch screen, the Lilliput in dash is still the winner in my books as it has a built in TV and Radio. There are cheaper options but they are purely a touch screen.