Mitsubishi step up in performance

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The civic had a stock K20A in it with stock ECU. Cost $2000US to complete the conversion to the EG.

How much does an Evo cost again?

LOOOOOL

I'm sh!t stirring Pete you know me. The Evo's seriously are a piece of art. I think they are the only decent car that Mitsubishi have ever made. I mean the majority of them are ok, but sometimes their cars have made me look and say..."what the? how cheap...".

to buy a k20a in the US usually cost about 4500,then u got wiring, cvs . mounts etc, so how in the world does it cost 2k to complete?????

anyway evo's are just complete animals

cheers

The civic had a stock K20A in it with stock ECU. Cost $2000US to complete the conversion to the EG.

How much does an Evo cost again?

LOOOOOL

I'm sh!t stirring Pete you know me. The Evo's seriously are a piece of art. I think they are the only decent car that Mitsubishi have ever made. I mean the majority of them are ok, but sometimes their cars have made me look and say..."what the? how cheap...".

to buy a k20a in the US usually cost about 4500,then u got wiring, cvs . mounts etc, so how in the world does it cost 2k to complete?????

anyway evo's are just complete animals

cheers

wtf...oops huge typo. was using the numberpad am I'm used to using phone pads lmao.

2 was meant to be 8. Ie: 8,000

an evo is good, but i heard their fuel tank is too small for their fuel usage, so a tank of petrol wont go very far. an evo is probably better tahn any honda, matter of fact an evo is probably better( performance wise) than any jap performance car besides the mighty gtr and maybe equalls to some STIs

Edited by sportiyo