Max Speed and Power on Stock Corolla

The discussion so far has given me much better understanding on a few things. I've realised that frontal area must have been rather small to achieve the necessary max speed.

In regards to the economy of owning a car. I find the depreciation has to be the most expensive cost. Then insurance especially if my age is young. then service. and finally petrol cost.

I have not changed my tyres or have major repairs yet. corollas are fuel efficient so the impact of fuel prices is quite minimal compared to the other costs mentioned.

I'm actually quite interested getting a ride with coilovers. I want to know if it is really stiff and uncomfortable. or something else. anyone has idea on where to go? i can not ask favors off you people since I live in tasmania. :(

catch a boat to melbourne? from what i have heard, coilovers havnt been invented yet in tasmania, so the wisest thing would be to hitch a ride on "the mainland" :lol::lol:

but seriously, that is the only thing i can think of. Unless you go and try and drive some used cars (pretending you are going to buy of course) that have some coilovers in them...

Hmmm, my friend was asking me whether auto corolla can exceed 180km/h, as his cannot and still have few rpm left. Could this be relevant?

The asnswer to the question is yes! :) :whistling:

i have a C-ONE bonnet and never noticed any drag before!! :blink: