How do you remove door trim in Sportivo

I have an annoying rattle in my drivers door. I'm sure it's just a loose wire that needs to be re taped.

How hard is it to remove the door trim to get a look in side.

I assume the holes in the metal will be sealed with some sort of plastic to keep water out.

Anyone done this before and is there any traps I need to look out for. What tools do you need.

There are three screws that you have to remove before unclipping it. Remove the arm rest lid by using your hands and fingers. You will find that you have two of the three screws there. Then unclip the central power window console. The remaining screw can be removed by unclipping the cover on the door handle. Remove the the tweeters by pulling it out. Finally reach behind the trim where the speaker is, and you'll find that it comes off pretty easy. I can't make it more easier to follow...as I'm in need of lots of sleep............Weddings are not fun....

Cheers

There are three screws that you have to remove before unclipping it. Remove the arm rest lid by using your hands and fingers. You will find that you have two of the three screws there. Then unclip the central power window console. The remaining screw can be removed by unclipping the cover on the door handle. Remove the the tweeters by pulling it out. Finally reach behind the trim where the speaker is, and you'll find that it comes off pretty easy. I can't make it more easier to follow...as I'm in need of lots of sleep............Weddings are not fun....

Cheers

Just curious...was there a fight at ur weddin? I was at one last night tooz ^_^