Top Gear Update

69.NIX

I didnt know,just reviving a thread here

How was last nights show?? :yahoo::yahoo: Baby Aston Martin,BMW M6 & a Porsche being tested & timed by the Stig on a wet & slippery piece of English country road,with the Trio getting pelted by the elements.What about the preview of this season??..wheeze wheeze..omg getting tight in the chest..too much excitement lol..ok ok im good now...WHEW

Its only gonna get better...keep ur peepers glued,adhered & stuck on the tube coz its only gonna get better

Corzza!.....its was the BOMBS bro..check my last thread ....Hammonds crash has been officially released on the latest edition of Top Gear,Due to broadcasted on BBC2 on January 28th,show wen he blew the frnt tyre on his 'Vampire' drag car..the one that put the hamster out of action since Sept 20 last year..(not sure if we'll get see this footage ..heres hoping??)

TUNE IN for further great adventures of the TRIO from Top Gear tonite :yahoo:

Isnt it wonderful That SBS has the motorsport television i enjoy the most,Sunday it was the WRC (GO ATKO :clap::clap: )WHATS WITH Seb's Loebs HAIR STYLE??

Then today a Zonda,Ferrari & a Ford GT demonstrated its usefulness in city driving ( i nearly cried when the Zonda & the ferrari scraped its front ends exiting out a metro underground parking complex) & how thirsty a GT can get and youde need a very very large income to keep it running on those long cloutry drives (Clarksey had to borrow money from Capt Slow :blink: )

Ford focus Turbo got thrashed on the wet with Clarkson behind the wheel ,and it looked great on all angles.. :D

Thanks boys i never thought about downloading the shows.......WARNING..As long as im still online,i'll still be commentating on each show every week..Sorry peoples lol

Isnt it wonderful That SBS has the motorsport television i enjoy the most,Sunday it was the WRC (GO ATKO :clap::clap: )WHATS WITH Seb's Loebs HAIR STYLE??

Then today a Zonda,Ferrari & a Ford GT demonstrated its usefulness in city driving ( i nearly cried when the Zonda & the ferrari scraped its front ends exiting out a metro underground parking complex) & how thirsty a GT can get and youde need a very very large income to keep it running on those long cloutry drives (Clarksey had to borrow money from Capt Slow :blink: )

Ford focus Turbo got thrashed on the wet with Clarkson behind the wheel ,and it looked great on all angles.. :D

Thanks boys i never thought about downloading the shows.......WARNING..As long as im still online,i'll still be commentating on each show every week..Sorry peoples lol

should I tell you wot happens in next weeks episode???? I HAVE THEM ALLL! P

should I tell you wot happens in next weeks episode???? I HAVE THEM ALLL! P

Now.......why would u wanna do that for ..........hehehehhhe. :D :D